Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Another one down...

So the spring semester is almost over...I took my Macroeconomics final yesterday, have a Comms test tomorrow, and have the remaining two finals next Wednesday. Whew! This whole month is just a blur of textbooks and study guides and number 2 pencils, and I'm really ready for it to be over with.

I think I'm just ready for it ALL to be over with...some days, I feel like I'm just going to sit in classrooms all day, every day, until I'm gray and wrinkled. I know that, in the overall scheme of things, my college education won't really take that long. But man, sometimes I feel like I'm never going to get my degree. Especially since I need a Master's degree to get anywhere in clinical psychology and counseling...and now, it's looking like I'm going to have to get my doctorate, too, in order to specialize in trauma and grief counseling. Sigh.

No comments: